Thursday, April 1, 2010

And the winner is.............................

25444_650959160715_25405629_37910570_2759613_n
kim

Kim is the winner of the DRAWING portion of this contest. Thanks so much to you guys for participating. You have no idea how exciting it was to get that many comments and all of these great ideas!~ too bad I had to bribe ya! ha ha

Kim is Kelton's momma (you know, the star of this blog for the past year) ... AND- guess who I will be seeing this weekend??? KELTON!!!!!! I am having withdrawals and so excited about this session. I lucked out with shipping on this one huh? I swear it was not rigged!! I will try to decide on collection names by the end of the weekend and will get back to you with that. I am sure you all would like to know as would my new branding designer to get all of my new PDF pages done. Happy Easter and lots of love- Haley

No comments: