Monday, March 29, 2010

All Grown Up!

I was thrilled when Ashley's mom called me to take her senior portraits. I practically watched her grow up and cannot believe she is a Senior in high school. When my family lived in Cuero, we lived next to them and were at each others' houses daily. This session was so natural and so fun. I do not think this girl has a CLUE how freakishly beautiful she is. I have many more to edit, but had to share some of my favorites so far.... oh- big brother Cody was also a real trooper. I always feel bad for my friends when their parents are hire me- ha ha.... he was great though, and it was so good to catch up!
DSC_2326ct
acrs
DSC_2506bw
DSC_2615ct

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow....amazing...not just because they are my family and you are my friend...because you can capture someone essence. I love them.

Christine DeSavino said...

Wowza! These are beautiful! Beautiful work!

Cristina C said...

Amazing girlie. Just amazing. :)