Thursday, March 25, 2010

Congratulations to the McCormicks!

I couldn't imagine a better location for a small intimate wedding. Marriage Island on the San Antonio river-walk was a great setting for this early morning ceremony. A brunch reception followed at the well known Guenther House restaurant. Love was definitely in the air. Congratulations again to the McCormicks-- best wishes! xo

My favorite tiny detail of the wedding was a handmade cards from 2 of the Hudson girls saying, "I hope your wedding goes good." Taped inside was a flower and some of their allowance money! melts my heart
mc1

mc2

mc3

mc4

3 comments:

Cristina said...

AWWWW, so cute!! Love these!

kahlei said...

these are great. gets me real excited for my moms wedding!!

p.s. all the pictures with me in them make sure you get my good side! :) HaHa

Anonymous said...

Haley, your photos are simply awesome! Every time I go through your blog I'm really taken by the photos. You have an amazing eye and the lighting is just right. You are a true artist and have such a warm heart that spills over into your work. Beth